Yerba Prima Fiber Products
There are a number of “clear fiber” products currently on the market. A product called Benefiber has been advertised the most. Benefiber and other “clear fiber” products are only supportive fiber products that are helpful as part of an overall fiber regimen. They act primarily to support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon. This is valuable, but is only one of many benefits provided by Yerba Prima fiber products. The clear fiber products do not provide the maximum fiber benefits of psyllium-based fiber supplements.
People who want maximum fiber benefits like promoting regularity, sweeping toxins out of the colon, support for heart health and easy, smooth bowel movements should be taking Yerba Prima fiber products such as Psyllium Husks, Daily Fiber® and Colon Care (available in both quick drink mix powders and convenient capsules).
Here is a brief run-down of the benefits of Yerba Prima fiber products
Psyllium Husks, Daily Fiber, Colon Care and Soluble Fiber.
- Safe to use every day
- Promote regularity and easy elimination
- Normalizes the bowel when there are loose stools
- Remove toxins for better health
- Speed transit time of waste through the colon
- Support heart health
- Help maintain cholesterol levels within the normal range
- Promote colon health
- Increase beneficial bacteria in the colon
- Promote the protective mucin layer in the colon
- Help maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range
- Helpful in weight loss and weight maintenance
- Provides gentle, soothing fiber for irritated colon
- Concentrated fiber source to help meet fiber needs
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.