Why Yerba Super Turmeric?
Many turmeric products are concentrated to contain just one constituent: curcumin. But turmerics activity is due to a whole range of constituents not just curcumin. Plus, most curcumin extracts are extremely difficult for the body to absorb.
Yerba Super Turmeric features the worlds most bioavailable full spectrum turmeric extract. Developed by two doctors, it combines a fat-soluble extract with a water-soluble extract, so it delivers all the beneficial components of turmeric.
- Full spectrum for maximum benefits
- Rapid absorption for immediate relief
- 24-hour activity for round-the-clock support
Why is Turmeric the Top-Selling Herb in the U.S.?
Quite simply, because it is the best herb for promoting a healthy inflammation response and since inflammation can affect any part of the body, it has many different uses.
Turmeric is far from new, though. Native to India, this deeply orange-hued botanical has played a key role in the ancient medical systems of China and India for thousands of years.
Modern science has confirmed turmerics far-ranging health benefits. Over 750 human clinical studies have shown that turmeric:
- Supports healthy brain function
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain joint flexibility and comfort
- Reduces post-exercise aches and pains
- Soothes digestive discomfort
- Supports liver and kidney health
- Promotes healthy metabolism
- Enhances skin health
- Supports healthy aging
The 3 Problems with Curcumin Products
Many turmeric products are concentrated extracts of just one of its active constituents: curcumin. However, there are three problems that plague curcumin-only products:
- Isolated extracts. Turmerics activity relies on the whole range of its naturally occurring compounds, not just curcumin. What is discarded when curcumin is artificially inflated to make up 95% of a turmeric extract.
- Fat-soluble only. In addition, some of turmerics active components are fat-soluble and some are water-soluble. Most products focus solely on the fat-soluble components and neglect the water-soluble ones.
- Poorly absorbed. To make matters worse, curcumin is very poorly absorbed by the human body. Some people compensate with massive doses in hopes of absorbing a little, but that approach is imprecise and can cause stomach upset.
Many methods have been used to improve curcumin bioavailability. However, they often use a high proportion of fillers 70 percent to 90 percent and thus contain low levels of actual curcumin and even lower levels of other beneficial constituents.
A Search for the Best
When Yerba Prima was searching for a source of turmeric, we considered many options because we wanted to offer the very best available. And then we found Joys Remedy Super Turmeric.
Joys Remedy was founded by two brothers whose mother, Joy, believed in the health-giving properties of turmeric and gave it to them for everything from tummy aches to cuts and bruises. The two brothers grew up to become medical doctors. Together, they developed Super Turmeric the worlds most bioavailable full-spectrum turmeric extract.
Unlike isolated curcumin extracts, this pure, all-natural turmeric product is free of fillers, chemicals, and additives (as well as gluten, dairy, and animal products). It includes both a fat-soluble extract and a water-soluble extract, so you get all the beneficial compounds of turmeric.
3 Curcumin Problems: Solved!
Yerba Super Turmeric combines Super Turmeric extract with a base of turmeric root powder in quick-dissolving vegetable cellulose capsules. The result is:
- A full spectrum turmeric extract, with both water and fat-based extractions of turmeric, for maximum benefits
- Rapid absorption through the gut, for immediate relief
- 24-hour activity in the bloodstream, for round-the-clock support
How Does Yerba Super Turmeric Measure Up?
In a head-to-head test with two leading brands, Super Turmeric extract featured in Yerba Super Turmeric achieved higher concentrations in the bloodstream and remained active in the body longer than the competition. In fact, Super Turmeric reached the highest blood levels and was detectable in the blood even after 24 hours.
SUGGESTED USE: Take one capsule 2 or 3 times per day, with food or between meals. Store at room temperature.
As with all dietary supplements, if you are taking medication or are under a doctors care, consult a health professional before use. Not for use in pregnancy. Keep out of the reach of children.
No preservatives. No added sugar, binders or fillers. Made from turmeric root, so color and texture may vary.
S u p p l e m e n t F a c t s
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Each Capsule Contains
Joys Remedy Super Turmeric extract ?250 mg**
(Water and fat soluble extract of turmeric root for maximum bioavailability)
Turmeric root powder 200 mg**
**Daily Value not established
Ingredients: Joys Remedy Super Turmeric extract, Turmeric root powder, plant cellulose capsule
Certified Gluten Free
Lab Tested Non-GMO
For Everyday, Long Term Use
Yerba Prima, Inc.
740 Jefferson Ave., Ashland, OR 97520 USA
Made in U.S.A. Yerba Prima 2016